Friday, March 15, 2013

" THE WOMAN IN ME"

Hello Ladies,

What is the impression  you see in yourself? Have you been trampled by the feet of others? I have. I have a solution to all of it. When you see yourself as God see's you; it does not matter how others treat you. Give God a chance and let Him fix what is broken in you, because if you do not; you will continue to get hurt by others. You have greatness in you and it will stay on the inside and not flourish if you do not accept yourself in your own shell. One of my favorite Scriptures in the Bible is Psalm 139:14- I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 
We have to give God a praise for creating us. Do not allow any one to make you feel less that what  you are. This is a long time life's lesson for me and I refuse to go backwards. Make up your mind today to get to know God and all of His fullness. Accept Jesus Christ (for real) and you will not have to worry about  naysayers. Yes, they will still exist even in salvation, but if you totally give God all of your struggles; He will bring you up and out. I am a witness.

Romans 10: 9-10


 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

You can not confess what  you do not know; so go to church and  hear the preached word of God. If  you already are saved get a tighter grip with the relationship  you have with the Lord and don't let go. May God continue to bless and strengthen you with His Mighty Hand!


Blessings,

Author- Elder Debra Turner




No comments:

Post a Comment